The ultimate in flexibility and profit for third party logistics (3PL)
Customers today require more from their logistics provider. Technology solutions that process EDI data, as well as provide visibility to product movement, are becoming a critical part of customer service. How do you accommodate these customer demands, while remaining efficient and competitive? DiLogistics provides a cost-effective EDI inventory visibility solution for the Third Party Logistics Provider and Freight Carrier industry. Our system enables your business to stay up-to-date with the needs of virtually any supplier or trading partner network. In addition, our user-friendly interface and dedicated support team make EDI easier than ever before. DiCentral's core competence is to provide an efficient and scalable solution that meets the compliance requirements of all your trading partners and enables you to share business intelligence with your customers. With DiLogistics you can comply with increased customer demand, while stabilizing costs and increasing profit.
- Email alerts to keep your team informed of new orders or trading partner messaging
- Secure, role-based accounts provide your clients with visibility into product movement activity taking place via EDI and allow you to bill each client for EDI services
- EDI experts available to serve your business needs
- Extend the value of your warehouse management software investment by integrating EDI order and shipment information
- Assure EDI rule compliance with DiIntegrator Enterprise by automating the order to ASN and UCC128 carton label process
- DiClarity, a web-based tool, helps you to share data with your customer base, including product order, movement, inventory, shipment activity, etc.
- Optional features provide reports on customer orders, retailer inventory and distribution requirements
- Automation of EDI orders and shipment information for higher level of productivity
- Scalability without the increased cost of additional hardware and maintenance
- Greater accuracy and visibility for improved service levels
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Solution delivered and ready to implement with DiCentral's full support staff available for consultation
- Share business intelligence data and increase customer retention