Maximize your next rollout initiative
Organizations have a variety of EDI initiatives that impact the supply chain. These include enabling non-compliant EDI vendors, introducing new EDI documents, testing upgrades to existing EDI procedures, expanding current relationships, and more.
Whatever your EDI requirements, DiEnablement offers a wide suite of services to expand your supply chain initiatives. Our proven enablement process enables you to roll out new EDI initiatives quickly and cost-effectively to your vendors. Backed by our expert team of EDI specialists, we have years of experience running successful supplier enablement programs for organizations worldwide.
- Rollout program identifies target vendors and prioritizes EDI needs.
- Rapid messaging properly informs and advises vendors on your requirements.
- Online status reports with 24/7 accessibility.
- Customized website designed for your specific EDI initiative (in depth posting of your program information, communication documents and standards).
- Maximum vendor visibility through proprietary web-hosted CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
- Tailored EDI testing through DIcompliance Network.
- Multiple shipping models accommodated: Drop Shipping, Cross Dock Shipping, Ship-to-Store, and Ship-to-Distribution Center.
- Multiple packing models accommodated: Bulk, Prepack/Assortment, and Pick and Pack.
- On-demand customer support available.
- Maximize new vendor EDI adoption rates.
- Successful enablement with minimum risks.
- No disruption to you or your partner's operations.
- Minimal set-up time.
- Implement multiple EDI initiatives without additional staff or resource demands.
- Time and resources allocated more efficiently.